Brad had his 30 birthday this week! I wouldn't say it was SUPER eventful. It started with Owen breaking his arm! I know right? Whats with my kids and breaking their arms? Owen broke his just falling wrong plaing with Grandma on the carpet. I've had lots of mean fun, reminding Barb that she broke his arm :)
Brad and I had fun plans with some friends, but had to cancel because we both woke up with awful colds! We have never been sick at the same time, and its not something I would ever want to do again.
The good thing about turning 30 is you can make 2 cakes! 15 candles on each so Lil and Owen can help blow out the candles.
Owen showing his muscles
At the end of the day, Brad still had a fun day. He got some great presents, and since I was too sick to cook, we got take out. Sorry Hun!

1 comment:
Seriously...both your kids had broken arms...what are the chances?! Owen looks like quite the trooper in his cast. Happy b'day to Brad! Love you!!
Post a Comment