If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've had better days!

As you all know from my previous post, that Lilia and i had a great day in the sun with our friends. Well when we first got there Saturday i sat lily up at the table to eat her lunch... when i got up from the table she reached for me and fell... no biggy right? Well we finished the day hot tubbing, every once in a while getting frustrated with how fussy she was getting. Saturday passed... Sunday, we went to church... then Monday we moved to Utah. When we got here she was still sooo fussy , and i notice anytime she would trip on anything she would hold her arm. (I just thought it was bruised because she would use it.)Well its FRACTURED!! At this point i am feeling like i am such a great mom! During these last 3 days shes been spanked... put in timeout...which i probably dragged her there by her poor arm!! WHen the doctor told me it was broken... i just started to bawL!! I had just moved across the US, last night I pulled out my back taking my bags in... and now i find out my little baby girl had a fractured arm for 3 days!!! The doctor was a little worried when both lily and i were in pain, probably thought we were abused or something! Of course we're not... anyway although we had a long couple days... I do think her purple cast is pretty cute... dont you. 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kizzy said...

oh my poor lily! you are not a bad mom, it could happen to any of us! she does look so cute though in a purple cast! when are we gonna see you guys? r u coming out here?

Anonymous said...

Lily's poor arm--she wears that cast like a fashionable accessory though! You are so far from a bad mother and I can totally see myself doing the same thing if I were in your shoes. I hope your move went well (besides all that). Miss you girls!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

If you are a bad mom then I am a bad Aunt Kat. The cast is really cute - my favorite color and one that Lily can say. I miss both of you very much!! I am gald that you are with your family.

Love
"Tat"

Brooke Trogdon said...

Oh Man, that's so sad. I'm sorry to hear that you were having a few bad days, all of that on top of MOVING! Sheesh girl, I don't know how you do it! You're doing great!

Kevin and Celeste Christiansen said...

Lily is stinkin cute with a cast on. You are difinitly not a bad mom. You are amazing to me. Hope to see you again soon.