Its hard to think that in 10 weeks we are going to have an other little boy! I honestly have days where I think, "How am I going to do this? 3 kids?" Even though I'm scared of the thought, I'm equally excited.
Saying Lily is excited is an understatement. Lily should be an oldest child of 10 kids... sorry not going to happen! Owen on the other hand, should be interesting to watch. Anytime we ask him of he wants a baby brother, or what his name should be... he just says, "NO." Awesome.
Brad is so sure that this will be our last, but as for me, I'm not sure. I will let you AND HIM know in a couple years.
Well, I went to the doctor today. Good news is, he is finally head down. Bad news... I gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks. The doctor said that was normal during the holidays, but I think he was trying to make me feel better. I think I have gained 10 lbs just in my FACE! I can't stand to see pictures of myself because of it. With Lil, my face SWELLED! Owen gave me beautiful complexion, along with normal weight gain. Just proof that every baby is different!
I am just so happy this baby is healthy, and growing... even if is means so does my face! Ha
Cant wait to meet "Bean" in 10 weeks!
Me and my Sister-in-Laws.

1 comment:
Ha! I wish I only gained 6 pounds through the holiday... I gained 10! I wish I had your pregnancy figure. I've come to terms that I will just be huge every time.
Post a Comment