If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Las Vegas!!!

We got to go visit our friends in Las Vegas last week and we has a blast. The have a little boy named Nolan (aka SUPER MAN). Lily and Nolan were unseparable! Literally they love each other! He would wear a cape around everywhere and will lily wanted his attention she would just yell for him "SUPER MAN!"
We cought them on day 2 filling up the bath tub and taking a bath together! SWEET!

This is Hallie... super mans mom! LOVE HER!





Barb and Dan came with us. While we walked down the strip I cought a few pics!

Let the force be with you!
He's Alive!!??

Worlds greatest dad!
Nolan and lily on their dads shoulders
SOO SHY!
MGM... looking at the Lions


Being silly
Im watching you NOLAN!!!

My beautiful little girl!

2 comments:

Connor & Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connor & Mama said...

ou need to photoshop my face in the pic of you & Hallie! Will call you if I ever get a free second. Hoping to make trip sometime in May, June, or August?!?! Hope you all can join in!!!! ok- let me reword that--I WILL SEE YOU THEN! :) Love you and your precious family!

Oh & wish Ms. Lily a Happy Happy Happy birthday! I remember when you first told me you were pregnant! I remember when I heard you were in labor! ...and looking forward to your picture text messages when Lily was a tiny little thing! How she slept all day & how HAPPY you were that she was up ALL NIGHT!

Now look at your little diva :) xoxox Happy (almost) Birthday Lily!!!!