4 years ago
Sunday, March 14, 2010
What a "Pinkalicous" Party!
Well, usually I can go through my pictures and pick a couple to post.... but I simply couldn't resist! So be ready for a lot of pictures! Lily had such a blast at her party. She had been talking about it for weeks. As her Friends would show up at the door she would say, "Happy Birthday!" 
We made decorated cookie wands!
We got new skates!
We finally saw our cousins! (2 weeks apart)

Lily and Gwen (cousins, 6 months apart)




I made marshmallow cupcakes as party favors.... yummy!

The gang!




If you haven't read this book... YOU MUST! I'm pretty sure my cupcakes are "exactly like the book"... in the words of lily!



Celeste and Kevin supporting the pink hair!
Barb and my cousin Jessica! Thanks for coming... I love you!
Priceless face!




Lily's great friends Maggie and Emy with there mom!
Owen... what a stud. Supporting his sister with his pinkalicous tie!
I printed out coloring pages from the book and it was a great hit. This party was a lot of work but I'm so glad Brad and I did this for Lily! We love her so much, she is such a great addition to our family! She is constantly making us laugh... and is the sweetest sister to Owen. I LOVE YOU LILY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a great idea (I might have to steal it for Emy). My girls had a lot of fun!! Thanks for being such a great mommy to do it.
cute party!!
Your cousin looks just like you- freaky!
Wish we were there. LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!
You are so creative! Just one question, how did you get all the guests to do the pink hair?
I bought the pink hair spray, and when they showed up, I asked their mothers if it was ok. and Vwala!
Post a Comment