If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let me tell you about a man...

A man who could make you laugh, even in the most serious of situations.... like a boat evacuation!
A man who loved his family
A man full of compliments
A man who I have never heard talk ill of anyone. He was one of the most caring, loving men I have ever known. Always happy Brad first met him went he played for the Rome Braves in GA. After living with them for a year, we knew that this was a friendship that would last forever! He was diagnosed with cancer last November, and passed within the same month. I love him, and have been missing him today. He was like a father to Brad and I and was such a great grandfather to our kids. So this week I am donating all my sales from Lia Sophia to the National Cancer Society, and for
THOMAS H. PIERZCHALA

I love you Charlotte!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connor & Mama said...

So I came to your page for a smile & ended up in tears. I had no idea. Tom & Charlotte were wonderful to everyone! Lots of memories from the summer with them & you all! Please send my best to Charlotte. xoxox

Kathy said...

Wonderful man.