If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Lots of Pictures for all my STOCKERS






So as you know we've moved again! Here are some pictures of my old, but cute little house. I think it has a lot of character. My favorite part is the glass door knobs... which i failed to get a picture of. Its not all decorated yet... so dont judge!


Another favorite! HUGE willow in the front yard!




Brad being a model

And THE CUTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD!!!!







SERIOUSLY! I LOVE this picture! look at his DIMPLES!!!

6 comments:

Lisa and company said...

the house is darling!!!
Owen has already changed soooo much.
Miss you Love you

Nicole said...

Very, Very cute. Oh and I've lived in my house for 9 months now and it still isn't decorated. So you are miles ahead of at least one person. ;) Looks great.

Connor & Mama said...

Love the house! Love the updates! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the kids!!

Kathy Chatham said...

I love the house!! Now, I just have to get the nerve to get on a plane to come and visit:) The children are beautiful!!!
Love to all of you!!
Kathy

PinkSugar said...

way cute. Guess what? We are going to go to Church this weekend!! YAY. Love your house

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the new digs! So jealous of your piano! Glad to see you guys are happy!