If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthdays and Blessings

This weekend we went and stayed up at my sisters house to see Max be blessed and to celebrate Gwen's Birthday!
I just love her!!

Part of the family... missing more than half! You cant see Owen.. but he's there

The grand kids... minus Tyler

My parents bought Gwen a bird for her birthday! I WOULD KILL THEM!... no... more likely just the bird.
These little guys are only 2 weeks apart! Why do i have such monstrous kids!
Cuties!! We bought Gwen a princess dress for her birthday! She loves to dress up.

Grandma Denmark bought lily a bear and a princess book! She LOVED them!!! Thanks.
And... My beautiful Mom!

4 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

Cute pictures, I just wish they were bigger! :)

Andi said...

Me too. I can't see your cute kids very well! I miss you but am glad you're having fun in Utah. I can't believe we barely missed seeing each other. Why do we ALWAYS live on opposite sides of the country?!?

Connor & Mama said...

I LOVE YOU for updating some pics! Great that Owen already has a buddy so close in age! And love Miss Lily's dress up picture! I'll forgive you for making the pictures microscopic...I'll take what I can get! Hope you are enjoying having a boy! Hope he hasn't wee-ed on you too much yet!...I remember those days... :)

Lisa and company said...

Wow your hair is getting long! it looks awesome. Love you and miss you!