If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Sorry

I know I haven't posted in a while, it could have to do with the fact that we just moved, I dont have internet yet, AND I lost my camera in the move! I KNOW!! GRRR! Anyway Im taking my mother in laws camera home tonight, and going to take some pictures of the kids and the new house. I should have it all posted sometime this weekend.
As for us we are doing good. Brad is working hard in school. Im just getting settled in. Owen sleeps A LOT!! And Lilia is trying to make new friends. The other day I took Lily to the park by our house and she starting yelling at these kids. (they were probably 50 yards away)

LILY: "hey! Hey!! HEy!!! HEY!!!!! HEY GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE STINKERS!!!"
She needs to learn better friend making skills :)

5 comments:

Connor & Mama said...

Been thinking about you and the giant transition you are going through. Glad Owen sleeps a lot (hopefully more at night than all day like Lily when she was his age!). Can't wait to see pictures. xoxox

PinkSugar said...

you're the cutest family. much love to you.

Lisa and company said...

hmmm wonder where she has heard "get over here you little stinker!" before. Kailyn and Allias talk constantly about all the silly/snotty little things she says and does.

Kathy Chatham said...

Way too funny!!!

Lisa and company said...

waiting............................