Sunday we took the family and had a little picnic down at the park. The weather was so hot that day... but when we showed up at about 6:30 the weather was perfect!!
kailyn and Lily playing under the slides.
Allias pushing Lily on the swing...
Lisa and i decided to take some modeling pictures...this is also for all of you who have been asking for a belly shot. (29 weeks... and i don't even look pregnant!)
I wish we could get some more leg in this picture... I love it!! (*Lisa, are you wearing your vampires lotion)?
Brad and Travis are making a doll house for Lily. She loves Kailyn's so much, that is all she plays with.
*NOTE Oakleys were not made to be SAFETY GOGGLES

5 comments:
Wow Brittney, I can't believe how tiny you are! It looks like you have a ball up your shirt! I thought you got toxemia? Either way you look fabulous and Lilly is cute as always ;)
Brit - you are too cute pregnant. Thanks for the pic.
Love to you all!!!
Kathy
The picture were Lily is on your lap while you swinging in super cute!!! And you look way cute!! Im so excited for you!! Have you guys picked a name??
You all are darling as ever!! My favorite picture is the two of you on the swing. I love your little basketball:)
How fun! It really is sooo hot out this way!
You look amazing! and so so HOT. Hope I look that good at 29 weeks.
I want to see the doll house finished, what a fun project for Brad.
Post a Comment