
So Brad and I, when we put Lily to bed at night, always read her a couple books. Tonight when Brad put Lily to bed... it was quite hilarious. First, Lily has a new obsession with the book "Are You My Mother?" Its a really cute story... but obviously some is a - little - jelious! Because when i came upstairs and peeked on them Brad was reading "Are You My Daddy." He was replacing each "mother" with "daddy." When I caught him in action I started laughing... and he just looked at me and said "What why do you get it all the time?!"

7 comments:
That is so funny! I freaking love that book, by the way. It was one of my very favorites growing up. I'm glad you read it to Lily.
Miss you!
Ok, now I know Troy and Brad are "really" brothers.... Troy did the SAME thing with the story, "Mommy Loves Me." lol, WOW.
Jill
Thats hilarious! But its true, they need to come out with more books about daddies. ;)
Too funny! Poor Dads...ha!
AHAHAHa. Guys can be SO funny! Hey seriously please email me so we can get together sometime. I'm only a couple hours north of ya ya know??! haha My mom says HI btw! ;)
oh yea email is NicoleEvans15@gmail.com ;)
That is so hilarious!! It sounds like something Brad would do:) That book is one of mine and my kids favorite books.
Post a Comment