So... I'm quitting for now...
I KNOW, doesn't that sound awful! I have had so many great comments from my friends encouraging me... but i have turn into kind of a crazy person the last 2 days.
I had to constantly be by Lily's side. Which if you know Lily she already has separation syndrome... so it made it 10 TIMES worse. When she would start going on the floor, i would rush her to the bathroom and she would scream. The times she did go in the toilet, I just guessed by the way she was acting... she never told me before hand. She hates the potty right now.... probably because she pees so stinkin much. If i peed 25 times a day, i would hate the bathroom too.
Also Lily and I haven't left the house for a week... I don't even think i have gotten out of my pajamas. So its made Lily really cranky. Making it harder to train her.
So if i would like to my home a more peaceful place to live... I think I need to wait a couple months... sad i know.

6 comments:
Lily has had sooooo much change in her little life right now that the time just isn't right. Once you get a place of your own and she gets settled it will all happen. You're a great mom!!!
When they're ready, they're ready and looks like she's not. It's good you tried it. And between now and when you do it again, a lot will change. She won't hate it forever.
Dang, 25 times a day? I already hold my two times so long I PEE ON THE FLOOR too. But don't tell anyone.
No need to stress yourselves out (both you and Lily) if she's not ready. You are such a great mom!! When you guys are both ready, the potty will always be there for her : ).
I would love to be there to help. I am guessing that she just is not ready for all of the bathroom trips!!!
You are such a GREAT mom and don't ever doubt yourself!!!
Thanks! You look as beautiful as ever and how could you not have beautiful babies.
Jocelyn turned 2 1/2 this month and is off the charts for height. Weird, since I'm only 5'4" and Mikey's only 6'. She'll probably slow down soon.
Oh, and my brother tried potty training their little girl at 2 and she just wasn't ready. No biggie. Props for trying!
Love the photo of your fam in the header. CUTE hair!
Hey, you gave it a shot. You'll be prepared next time. The kids have to be ready to do it, in my opinion. Each child is different. She's pretty young and has plenty of time. You've planted the seeds!
Post a Comment