If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Lilia's off the BINKY!!! YAY!!!!! Lets just say Lily didnt get the best night sleep last night, so when it was time for her nap and she was finishing up some watermelon from lunch and started falling alseep while standing up. HA!
oh...my...goodness. That was hilarious! Did you slip her some beer in her sippy cup or what? I love how she keeps chewing even when she's about to tip over. That is one for the memory blog!
Wow!! That is so funny. Bless her heart. I am so excited for you - I know that it was so hard for you to let her cry last night. You are on your way now.
Okay, I was laughing my head off at that video. How funny! She just doesn't know when to stop, does she? That is going to be one of those "classics" from childhood. She'll love watching that someday.
Brad and i have been married for 6 years. We have one beautiful daughter (5), Lilia... who is my big helper. She knows what she wants, and has quite the personality. She loves to play puzzles, polly pockets, and babies. She is our angel! Owen (2), is ALL boy! Wrestling, cars, trains, sports... he does it all. We have to tell him to settle down throughout the day, because he gets so round up, but we love him anyway and his cute little dimpled smile! Graham is a new addition to the family in March. I can tell he will fit perfectly in our family, because he doesnt seem to mind the loudness or craziness of our house. Although his red hair and blue eyes do make us think he was switched at birth! We currently live in Logan Ut. while Brad finishes school. We keep this blog as a journal for us and our friends. We love to travel, play board games, sleep in, make fun of TV shows, and eat good food!
9 comments:
oh...my...goodness. That was hilarious! Did you slip her some beer in her sippy cup or what? I love how she keeps chewing even when she's about to tip over. That is one for the memory blog!
Wow!! That is so funny. Bless her heart. I am so excited for you - I know that it was so hard for you to let her cry last night. You are on your way now.
Love you guys!!!
Kathy
Okay, I was laughing my head off at that video. How funny! She just doesn't know when to stop, does she? That is going to be one of those "classics" from childhood. She'll love watching that someday.
Miss you!
Lily is really starting to look like her daddy.
Did you see the video of Marissa falling asleep sitting up? They are both way too stinkin cute!
That was absolutely hilarious!! What made it even better was you were able to capture it on video! I love that little bug:)
that is so funny. That is exactly how I feel half the time. love you guys.
oh my goodness she is soooooo cute!!! its a good thing you got this on camera
Brit- I always think of you and wonder how you are. You look beautiful and so happy. What a gorgeous baby you have.
Love Alli
oh she is SOOOO adorable!!!!! what a great moment to capture on video!
Post a Comment