If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Here we go!

I just cant keep it in....not only the food i eat.... but letting everyone know that Baby Nelson #2 is on its way!

12 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

How exciting, congrats!

melanie said...

AHHHH YAY! Congrats! So exciting! I will want to know all the details now that I've been through it. Another kid with hard-to-compete-with-cuteness coming our way!

Happy Thanksgiving too.

Brooke Trogdon said...

OH My GOODNESS!!! YAY Brittney, I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

PinkSugar said...

Congrats to you.

emoulton said...

Yeah! How far along are you....I'm so excited for you guys.

Nicole said...

YAY! CONGRATS! Ya know I don't even know how old Lilia is??? And when are you due? I hope you feel better soon.

Youngins said...

Ahhh thats soooo exciting! You have the cutest girl ever, and it will be fun to see what you get next!! congrats

Anonymous said...

When Brad called Ty, before he even answered the phone, he said: I bet Brit is pregnant. Hehe. He called it. :-) Congrats guys. Keep 'em coming. Love ya.

Melody said...

Congratulations you guys! That is awesome. I keep getting updates on you guys from Rose, but it would be so nice to see you again. By the way, I think having two kids is so much better than one! :)

Mel

Jenilyn said...

Im so excited for you! cant wait to meet the new little one!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Congrats! How far along are you? Im 13 weeks with my second too!

Kira said...

Yay! How exciting! Looks like we'll end up being even! How far along are you??