If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Trip to Tahoe

Brad, Lilia, and I all went and stayed at my moms house in California. My cousin Tia got married in the Sacramento Temple and i was one of her bridesmaids. I didnt get any picture with my family or the wedding because, when I took out my camera to take pictures... my dang memmory card was still in our computer! AHH! Anyway, I still got some really great pictures in Tahoe. Which we stopped at, and stayed in a beautiful cabin, on our way home.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

When were you up in Tahoe? I was there just this weekend! Small world.

Lisa and company said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Lily in the basket. You guys are whacko seriously. Poor poor Lillia

Andi said...

You guys are the most gorgeous family I've ever seen! I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! Glad you guys are all together again and having a good time. We miss you. Come to Texas! Hehe.