If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Friday, December 05, 2008

3 Years


I can't believe we have already been married 3 years, and with going on two kids... it's crazy. Brad took me to Vegas for our anniversary, which was on the second... and we had a blast. We watch Cirque Du Soleil "mystere", and Phantom of the Opera.... AMAZING!! We were there only for 3 days, but i swear i walked more than I have in my life. We stayed at the New York New York Hotel, ate awesome food, and learned how to play a little Craps...shhhh! It was nice to be just the two of us for a couple days. I can honestly say I'm married to the love of my life, and my best friend!


*You have to click on the Vegas pictures to make them bigger



4 comments:

Lisa and company said...

awwww looks like you guys had a great time.
I missssss you!

Andi said...

I can't even believe it! You guys are the cutest couple I have ever known/met. I am so happy for you, especially for your baby on the way (I think it will be a boy). I can't wait to see you over Christmas- in like 3 weeks!

Happy Anniversary!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

What a dork, I didn't realize it was your anniversary. You know I love ya tons. I love the photos.

NatMo said...

Brittany! I do remember you, of course. You have an easy smile, ready and willing, who could forget you? I have to say, your little girl looks a lot like you...lucky one. Your family is so cute...and congrats on the second one coming!!! (by the way, I was laughing out loud at the video of lily falling asleep on her feet...kids are soooo funny)!!