If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Just some happys...

As you know I really liked those delicious orange Nike's from Nordstroms, but while walking through the mall yesterday, I picked up these beauts! I actually don't think they look anything like this picture, but oh well, not everyone is photogenic. On the plus side they are half the price, and I picked out another pair of everyday shoes.... pictures to come!
I also picked this coach up from the DI for my craft room. When you look at this coach you are either thinking EWW! or your in LOVE!! When I first showed Brad, he told me it looks like it was brought up from the Titanic.... no, but it would make it just that much cooler! This velvet, one of a kind coach is in mint condition. At least I know Lil has good taste, she was ecstatic when I told her we were taking home the "leaf coach!!!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it...both of them. How fun!

melanie said...

Love the shoes, I'd get your money back on the couch though. :) HAHA. Maybe it is not photogenic either?

Happy Everything! Birthday and Madre's Day.