OK So these are what I have been really crushing on for the last month! My sister somehow talked me into running a 5K with her at the end of May, and the shoes I have now are 5 years old. My problem is I have super high arches and when I wear regular shoes for long periods of time my arch aches!! I found these pretty babies at Nike, but they also have them at
Nordstrom. You take a tiny little test and they tell you the best shoe for your feet!
I'm in love...
6 comments:
Those are some good looking shoes! Have you tried the shoe carnival by Micheals?
I would have ten more babies before I would run. I think it's so hard and it's not like I'm 500 pounds either. Good luck to you! and more power to ya for wanting to do it!
ok, so you wish it was a 5k. We are doing a 10k! I love the shoes though.
love ya
If my lungs could handle it I would totally try and run a 5K- I am just too wimpy. I want the shoes that make you feel like you are running barefoot. My lungs work so much better when I don't have shoes on at all (I am strange I know)
http://www.rockcreek.com/vibram/classic-womens/
You guys need to come here and we can run a race together! P.S. I don't know if you have already ran in Nike's, but I have found they aren't the most supportive shoes after a month or so. Addidas and Asics have been good to me. Just a thought. :)
You are running a 5K? I am so impressed! I want to hear all about it...and when I am in Hawaii I will be thinking about you running :-)
Post a Comment