I think the drugs are getting to her... its hilarious. She calls Brad "DADDY NELSON"
and today said
LILY- "Dad can I watch Ariel?"
BRAD- "The little Mermaid?"
LILY- "That's what I said!"
I couldn't stop laughing as Brad Looked at me, as if to blame me for her sarcasism.
She also is holding a full conversation with herself on the coach, and she's ASLEEP!


6 comments:
Wow Lily is looking more and more like you every picture I see!
Ro had swine flu, wasn't that bad compared to the real flu in my opinion. Tamiflu is horrible but does the trick. I hate it when kids are sick.
Please get all that on camera so we can laugh with you.
Connor has an ear infection too! Gone from augmentin to omnicef meds...both of which cause HORRIBLE diarrhea (sorry to be so graphic, but moms can openly talk about their children's bowel movements right?!). Hope Lily is having better luck on her meds. Ughhh!
I hope she gets better and that Owen doesn't get it. Poor girl. Take care and we will see you again soon.
Jilly
PS any other clothes you might need?
lol, lol some more! That sounds just like her.
My sweet Lily is such a doll!! I hope she will recover quickly! Tell her when she gets all better she can come and see Cocoa.
Bless her heart!!! I hope that Owen doesn't get it. Give her a kiss from Aunt Kat.
Kathy
Post a Comment