If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Am I Awake?

I'm running off 30 minutes of sleep for the last 3 days
Owen now can't breath from his nose
He has a fever
He won't sleep
He won't eat
Lily comes in to the Living room this morning and throws up everywhere
She said she ate to much candy
I didn't give her any candy
Try to find out what Lily ate... have no clue
Brad wakes up sick this morning
Can't get out of bed

I FEEL LIKE WRAPPING MYSELF IN SARAN WRAP RIGHT NOW AND USING LYSOL FOR PERFUME!

2 comments:

In a nut shell... said...

lol you poor thing! Hope you all feel better before Christmas!!!

Brooke Trogdon said...

oh my goodness. you sound like you are very tired good luck! Did you give lilia any cough syrup medicine? Maybe she thought that was candy if you did. Hmmm odd, good luck!