If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Kankles!

Yes I'm STILL pregnant... and obviously so are my FEET!! (I spared you the side picture of my ankles, where I can make an imprint of my finger and it stays!) I swear this is how the genius who came of with playdough or moonsand got his idea!

* On a happier note... If the little babe isn't out by the 12th... their going to force him out on the 14th!!! YAY!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nelsonjeneen said...

Yeah!! And Barb will be there to help. WHEW! I am so glad that you are hanging in there. On a side note I am looking at tickets to come and visit in the fall. I just have to get someone to fly with me. That is the hard part. Take care
Jilly

melanie said...

Oh I SOOOO remember this. That was me exactly a year ago. Ronan was born on the 12th and my ankles have looked awesome since. It's gross how the imprint stays huh. Eew. At least you know it's almost over!

Jessica said...

I know the feeling! Flinstone feet are NO fun. At least you're almost done!!! Good luck. You look great by the way. I can't believe how tiny you are everywhere! You're pure belly!

Shara said...

Look at my blog!Those are swollen feet Brit!