4 years ago
Monday, July 13, 2009
Here's to stubborn babies!
Dear baby Owen... not only do I feel that you are very comfortable staying in a few more weeks, but somehow I believe you have turned my darling 2 year old into a terror the last week. She senses your presence! So Im writing this letter to inform you that you and I are taking a little trip to the hospital tomorrow morning where they will FORCE YOU OUT!! ha Ha HA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh how exciting! We cannot wait to see this darling little guy! Good luck Britt!
GOOD LUCK! You will do great. And Lily will do fine and of course Brad will too. You guys are so fun. We just wish you the very very best and hope we can meet Owen sooner than later.
Pictures are a must.
your kankles are adorable just like you...good luck w/ delivery..Can't wait to see pics of Owen!
You are too cute. I was just kidding but yes I understand just feeling like "what the heck...this is my body." Go force him out. Your little one is a doll. I can just tell that her and Kaylee would be good little friends. Congrats Brit!
Yay! Good luck! Can't wait to see Mr. Owen : )
Woohoo!!! Good luck with everything!
Brit
Congratulations on your new addition. I can't wait to see pictures of him, and hear how your delivery went. I'm glad you didn't have to be induced.
Am I glad I went on "The Nelson Family" blog, because Lisa posted pictures and an update on Owen!! I don't know you Lisa, but THANK YOU!! : ) He is precious!! Love the pictures, especially the ones with Lily looking at him. Glad it was a quick delivery, although see you didn't have an epidural. Same situation with me (only your little guy was only a few ounces difference in weight!). At least you didn't have your 10 lb baby you were dreading! : ) Love you guys and hope you are all doing great-xoxox
Post a Comment