Everyone was posting about their fun camping trips and memorial day fun i decided to post about our memorial day MOVE! Yup, we found a place in Raleigh NC and moved in on Saturday. All of our boxes are about unpacked and we are getting a little more settled.
As we were unpacking... i couldn't help to notice how many dang hats Brad has... ITS RIDICULOUS! This is just one bag... I opened 2 MORE HUGE boxes of them.

"Say hello to my little friend." This moth is actually really huge. Lily loved it, until it flew in her face... then she ran away screaming crying! ha ha

Our little court yard


AND the mess begins!!

Brad took all of Lily toys in our trailer probably about 3 months ago in February. So when we got all her toys out... she thought they were all NEW! She kept saying "Oh mom look at my new____" Or "MOM! Look a new horse!" I've come to the conclusion that we should never buy kids toys... we should take them away and give them back months later! Would that be mean? She hasn't come out of her room since.




That should do it... besides eating our dinner on packing boxes this weekend, that about rounds up our exciting memorial day.
5 comments:
Love the toy story...Connor reacts that way too if you hide a toy for a little while then give it back! Makes it way easier to entertain him than continuing to buy new toys! Can't wait to see you place once you're all settled--looks really cute & love the little courtyard area. Do you have decorating ideas for your little guy's nursery? I'm imaging the obvious choices of Brad's--being baseball or North Carolina themed!
Uhh...don't even! Have you SEEN that side shot of you BBQing? That is ridiculous - no pudge anywhere but your little bowling ball. I spread. I guess that's the beauty of wearing black.
Your house looks SO cute. I can't wait to see pictures of it all decorated.
I'm so excited to hear you have your own place. It's been a while, and I'm sure having the privacy is wonderful. Of course, Lily is as cute as ever. The courtyard looks fun. I'm sure you will spend alot of time outdoors with Lily.
Im so excited for you to have your OWN place. That will be so nice to get all settled before the baby comes.
Love you
opps that was me, Rose
Post a Comment