If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Have you seen me?


I'm trying to find some inexpensive storage bins like these... does anyone know a good place to buy?

3 comments:

Connor & Mama said...

I have a ton of these--toy storage, shoe storage for my closet, etc. I got mine at Bed, Bath, & Beyond for like $10 each. I've seen ones at Target too--either in the rubbermaid section or in the bathroom decor section. Hope you can find em~

P.S. Sorry to hear Lily isn't sleeping thru the night! I'm usually up every 2-3 hours at night, so if you are up with her, give me a call! : )

Shara said...

Target has some or IKEA. Love that place. I got some cute baskets that were plain but I just tied ribbon around them!

Rose said...

Check Ikea. Im pretty sure they have some.

ORRRR TJ max, Marshalls or Ross