
RESULTS-
- 0 pees in the toilet
- 1 pea sized poop in the toilet (which I'm not even sure she pushed out!)
... 18 pees on THE FLOOR!...
-MY SANITY-
-I think I'm making Lily constipated
-Its day 2 and I feel like I should have quit 48 hours ago!
GOOD NEWS
*Lily hasn't had an accident while sleeping yet
* and.... oh wait... THAT'S IT

6 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!
I hear lots of kids avoid doing poops when they first start potty training. Maybe slip her a little gerber prune-apple juice in her milk or something to loosen things up. We do that a lot for Ro.
Anyways, I know you can do it. Don't give up. She'll actually thank you for this. She won't be scared for life and she won't hate you.
We love Lysol, we love Clorox, we love anything that can clean up pee.
YOU CAN DO IT!
Keep it up! You can do it! This is only temporary.
Wait til she's ready! If she's not ready yet, wait another 2 months and then try it again. Mia would get REALLY stubborn and refuse at first. So we had to try it all again. If she's ready, then stick with it...but if she's treating it more like a game of running and hiding, then it may not be worth it yet. sorry to be debbie downer.
I agree with Kristy. I am on week two with Marissa and I am stopping. It is like a game for her and she goes 50% of the time on the potty and then other 50% in her panties. Marissa is ready to some degree but it is a game and she just doesn't care all that much.
I will try in about another 2 months and we shall see. It has been really frustrating for me. It was worth it to try!
Jilly
PS. And Marissa is 2 1/2, I am almost consider waiting till she is three.
Good luck! Jared gave me your blog address. Your daughter is so cute. Jocelyn is 2 1/2 and I haven't started potty training yet so I have no advice :-0 I'm not going to start until next month sometime.
Don't give up Britt! She can do it!!! :)
Post a Comment