If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 1 of potty training... don't ask!

RESULTS:

- 1 poop in the toilet
- 1 pee in the toilet

...20 pees... on the FLOOR!

I'M EXHAUSTED! We will see what happens tomorrow!

7 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

hahaha that's hillarious. I can't believe your doing that pregnant, granted I wouldn't want to do it with a newborn. Oh well, eventually it will happen I'm potty trained.

In a nut shell... said...

Wow 2 makes in the toilet is great! The messes on the floor will be less and less everyday, just keep with it sista! :D
Oh and don't forget to have special treats for her progress, every kids loves bribes!

Megan Stevens said...

Just start laying puppy pads on the floor thru out the house! : ) Too funny! At least Ms. Lily made a little in the potty. Best of luck with day 2!

Shara said...

hahaha I am not looking forward to that but I should do it soon. Hey I need your address. Katie is getting married and would love to send you an invite. Your little girl is a doll!

cambercasper said...

It only goes up from here, I promise. Hey at least she pooped in the toilet! Good luck...only 2 more days (cross fingers)!

Lisa and company said...

you forgot the one pee in my car---
that I sat in! LOL
Two days down!

Katie said...

I need your address girly. You can email it to me at shara.pack@gmail.com