So i got a new calling today...Im in the Young Womens presidency! I can already tell what a rewarding calling this is going to be. There are not many young women, its kind of an older ward, but i feel like i can grow a lot personally. Today they played this short video for us and i bawled! You have to watch it... it will up lift your day. Show it to your daughters, nieces, grandaughters... it has such a wonderful message. *Turn off my blog music first
4 years ago

2 comments:
That was beautiful, Thanks Brittney! I was just called to be a teacher in Relief Society. Can you believe it! I'm so scared and I teach next week. I feel like such a child trying to make a difference in these women's lives. I know I can only do it with Heavenly Father's help. Thanks for you blog, and you'll be awesome in Young Women's.
Good luck in your new calling! I am in primary, and would love to get called to yw so I could get my Yw recognition award... I never earned mine. :-) Hope all is well. Say HI to the fam for me.
Post a Comment