If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Greatful



Well its about 11:30 at night and i have really just been thinking today about how much the lord blesses are lives. I am so greatful to know that i have an eternal family.... that Brad and i were sealed for time AND ETERNITY! Kathy and I were both talking tonight about are fathers. Both who have passed on, and i have so much comfort in knowing that families can be together forever. I don't think are Father in Heaven intended for families to end after death, but to extend into the eternities. I know it is something you have to work towards, and maybe something i won't fully understand til the time comes, but tonight as i sit here and think... im greatful.

3 comments:

Kevin and Celeste Christiansen said...

Me too!

Raquel Ruggles said...

Brittney-
I don't know if you remember me, but I grew up with Rose in Sacto. I have been blog stalking you. You are so cute and so funny and your daughter lily is a doll. I don't know how you do it away from Brad but think you are a stud for doing it. Life looks great! Just wanted to say hey and you and your family are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittney. How are you? Sounds like maybe we got some of the same storms blowing through our neighborhoods! We have had a few tornados here in Texas, and some really severe thunderstorms. I hope every spring isn't like this! You should come down and visit sometime. We would love to see you!