If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Any Resemblence??

We all know Lily is a spitting image of Brad. So we did a little experiment to see if she looks anything like her mother WHO CARRIED HER FOR 9 MONTHS!!



9 comments:

Britty said...

You're crazy! I think she looks JUST like you. I realized I'm not the majority when we were at Olive Garden. I don't understand what people are seeing - she's a mini-you! And, to be fair, you and Brad do look alike, so she really looks like both of you. She's darling.

Kevin and Celeste Christiansen said...

Britt - she looks like Brad. :)

Lisa and company said...

ummm we all know who she really looks like. Check out the blog Barb and Dan set up. I posted a picture there.

Lisa and company said...

I do think she got your mouth though!

Nelsons said...

What a doll and a character, I miss her

Rose said...

Miss you guys! I think she looks like you. But more like Brad. But hey, maybe the next will look more like you. Try again!

emoulton said...

I'm so excited to hear things are going well for your family. We need to stay in better touch. I had no idea you were living in Mississippi! Now you're off to Virginia? You're a trooper! We have a blog now too...aemoulton.blogspot.com. We miss you guys. Thanks again for coming to the wedding. It meant so much to have you there.

Emily Webster said...

Is this THE Brittany Fox from Girls Camp!? That's crazy! I don't even know how I found your blog... I had no idea you had a baby- the last I heard was you married a hot baseball player. Your daughter is adorable and it looks like you're all really happy! (This is Emily DeMaso BTW).

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Hey Brit. I found you on throught Melody Nartker. I am just now finding all these people I didnt know had blogs. Good to see you! The babe is adorable!