If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pheobe

If you know me... you know I don't have the best luck when it comes to dogs.... until now baby! I had been going to see this little lady a couple times a week, until my brother James decided she should be mine. Do you have an amazing big brother.... cuz I DO!

(**I love all my brothers equally.... wipe the tears Jared and Cameron)


Lily got the little sister she always wanted.... and I got the little girls name that Brad would never let me use :) 

She loves to cuddle...
 
AND LOVES to play.... especially with Owen.... they are double trouble for sure!
 
 
 

I am so happy she is in our family... and even more happy she keeps Owen busy! Thank you James for such an amazing Birthday/mothers day gift! All of us adore her... and all of us LOVE YOU!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: