I have a new respect for mothers who are getting ready to have their babies pictures taken.
I just show up, set up my backdrops, and relax taking beautiful pictures of sweet little babies!
It is a different story when you are the mother and the photographer.
I took these pictures in about 5 minutes and I was DONE!
All in all I think they turned out pretty cute. If you see more pictures of Lily than Owen, It's not because I love her more, but because taking pictures of Owen consists of funny faces and fart noises. Like I said... a whole new respect for moms on the other side of the camera!

5 comments:
Those are some cute kids!!! I miss you and hope I get to meet baby Graham soon!!
Those are some great pictures! Wish we lived closer..i'd totally hire you for Addie's 1 year photos ;-)
we are moving to seattle in may. Harry plays there 3 times this summer.. you need to come one time so we can hang out!
I hope so! it feels like I havent seen you in forever
Sooooo cute! You are so talented! At photography and at making cute babies! :)
Post a Comment