If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

DIVA

THIS
is what happens when you let Lily dress herself for school....


AND THIS

is what happens when you tell her to stand for a picture....





Posted by Picasa


Lily was kind of bummed when she found out she was having ANOTHER brother.... but honestly, I think there is only room for one little DIVA in this family!

4 comments:

Liam said...

Oh my gosh I think this outfit is AMAZING!! I wish I had clothes like that! And man, she's a posing natural! :)

Liam said...

Whoops that last comment was from Sierra :)

nelsonjeneen said...

She is a crack up! It is so funny how sometimes Marissa and her are so different, then other times it is the exact opposite.
Jill

Anonymous said...

Shes amazing! I love her!