If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Lots of Smiles

Surprisingly my kids enjoy the snow (something they definitely don't get from their mother!) Brad took them out this Sunday, and they had so much fun! They didn't get cold or tired of it either. Normally the playing is done in half the time it took me to get them dressed!
They made snow angels

icicle eating (really this is disgusting... but I did it as a kid, and I turned out alright)




Four wheeling 

Lots of sledding

Smiling

snowboarding 
 and face planting
Thanks Dad for fun in the snow!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connor & Mama said...

The cold would be beyond unbearable for this Florida chickee, but those pics made me wish I was there with your kiddies! Cutesy little snow bunnies I've ever seen!!!

MegnHarry said...

I am so jealous!! I LOVE the snow, but the high here today was 76 so I don't think it's in our immediate future :-/ Looks like fun!