Mute my music first!
As you can tell we are pretty excited around here. Lil is just thilled to have the baby coming on her birthday! I am 11 weeks, and I THINK I might being getting over my sickness... maybe.
I showed lil the ultasound picture and she said, "Look it grew and now it can come out!"
Owen said, "EWW its bubbly"
Oh the difference between boys and girls!
Meet "Bean"

4 comments:
Congrats to you guys, I can't wait to see the next gorgeous baby you guys have. Seriously girl, you have beautiful kids!
I am so excited for you!! So, I can't remember when Lil's birthday is....when are you due? You are 9 weeks behind me so March? That is a great time to have a baby! Best of Luck with your pregnancy.
I am so excited for you guys! I saw your mom in the temple the other day and told her to give you a big hug from me! My little boy is a St. Patrick's Day baby too!! Such a great day, everyone remembers it! Congratulations, and I am glad your sickness is starting to go away!
This clip of Lil makes me smile. Even though she won't remember me from her wee-baby-days, I still love her to pieces! :)
Post a Comment