Brad and I could help but laugh at these pictures. Not only because of the hilarious faces Lil has, but the fact that she looks like one of the girls on the TV show "Toddlers in Tiaras." But no, this is just her getting ready for her dance pictures.
As you can tell my life is definitely not lacking excitement. Lil is such a clown, and can bring a smile to any ones face. Her recital is tomorrow, and she is going to be awesome! I watched her dress rehearsal yesterday, and everyone couldn't help but laugh at her... or I guess with her.
GOOD LUCK LILY!














3 comments:
If we didn't know better, I'd say she was definitely related to a gal named Brittney.
What a cute little girl! I love that costume, did you make it?
Oh my goodness Brit, that girl is ALL YOU!
Post a Comment