If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work in progress

Yes I am a work in progress, but that isnt exactly what Im talking about! I Love the DI. Sometimes I go and find nothing, and sometimes I go and have to cut down my purchases. I wanted to try something new... and Im not sure exactly how I feel about the turn out but here it is anyway!
Ugly Sweater
Ugly Runner
= Cute vintage top
(I tried to get a back picture of the sweater, with the cute pearl buttons going down the back but couldnt get a shot without drawing all the attention to my BUTT!)
Pair the top with a 4 dollar DI Skirt!



I also got this GREAT BCBG sweat suit for.........

6 dollars!!
This is one of my favorite things to do, is look at used clothing or just my things I don't wear anymore and create things that are cheap and I WILL wear like THIS.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute! Once again you have out-done yourself with your creativity! :) Love it!!

Connor & Mama said...

Seriously--I'm jealous of your skill! Beautiful, my dear!!

NatMo said...

wow! You look amazing!

Shara said...

Why do we not live closer! I am obsessed with DI. I get the best stuff there...well it's not good when I get it, but it's fun. Brit I am inspired by you! We've been doing more household stuff, but I want to do clothes!

Armstrong family said...

You are amazing, i need to learn how to sew!

The McEwen's said...

I don't have the patience to shop at places where I know I can find my size and stuff I like. you do amazing things so will you be my assistant shopper and go buy/make my clothes and I'll pay you :-)