I just wanted to take a few minutes while my kids are sleeping to write about a few things that are happening. First on the list is the pregnancy, I know all of you are wondering... When? Why? Don't worry those questions have been on my mind as well. It was a bit of a surprise when I found out, and I am still getting used to the idea of adding to our family. Yes, it is still a blessing, and not one that everyone gets to experience, but with Owen being only one it was just not something I had planned on so soon. I have a apt. on the 30th to find out more. I don't know how many post I will have in the next 3 weeks, because I am really not feeling well, and we just found out that we need to move. Our landlord called us last week and said they are tearing down our house in 30 days to make room for student housing.... sad. So we are house hunting, packing, and enjoying our house while we have it right now! I love all my friends and the support I get from you! Like I said, there may not be many post, or there may be a few, just because I can't help myself... but until then...I left you with a couple of cute kids, who really do love each other, which makes life a lot easier! :)

5 comments:
Will be praying for you all! What a lot of changes between the surprise pregnancy and the unexpected move! I hear Vegas is a great place to live.... ;) If you need an interim place at the least-you're welcome here! :)
Forget what Hallie said....FLORIDA is a great place to live!!! ;) I'm thinking of you guys & everything tends to work itself out as it should. I love you and wish so badly we lived closer! Love you and your precious family! xoxoxoxox
You guys could always move back to California ;)
Vegas? too hot
Florida? too many bugs
California? okay can't argue that one
Washington!!!!! definitely can't argue! Great we'll see ya then, I'll call the moving truck.
Sorry you don't feel well, ughh, let's just hope the other months are better. Good thing you make gorgeous babies or being pregnant would be a drag! You're already guaranteed another cute one.
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about your house. I hope everything will turn out great, I'm sure it will. Are you guys still looking to stay in Utah? You can always come to Washington!! I love how you said you wont be posting for a few weeks and here I am trying to get a post in once every 2 months! You're amazing, and I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment