If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

3 in one... cause im LAZY!

I got to got to go to my moms the other week, and had such a great time. I'm always worried that my kids wont remember my family, but they did, well lily did, and we all had such a great time! Owen spent his first birthday there... he loved the presents, but hated the cake! I though he would love it.... but he didn't want to get messy. To say Owen loves his Great Grandma Denmark it an understatement! He would leave her side and had asthma attacks every time he saw her! I love my family... and had such a great time!
This last box is actually from Brads families family reunion, I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are some I did get. t was up in Packwood Washington, it was beautiful there.

No comments: