If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Camping

Sorry, this is like my 3rd post in 24 hours... but I have some time, and want to get it over with! Brad and I took the kids camping for the first time. We went with Whitney and Paul, and Celeste and Sewart. I would have to say it was a HUGE success. Everyone was happy. The food was good, and so was the company!
The girls chillin with some licorice
We camped right on the river. I loved hearing it all night.
Wow, what an attractive couple ;)
We brought Owen a crib... and it worked, he slept!
Whitney, our little girl scout, made the first fire with tiny branches, leaves, small logs and flint and steel..... or was it lighter fluid???
OHH HOWEY!
So tuff!

This was my first time using a gun.... im awful. Really though, its not my fault... it's whoever makes those TINY clay pigeons!! If you need help or protection, I am not the one for you.

FUN FUN FUN... THE END

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Dear Brittney,
You are so beautiful it makes me sick. The End!


Haha...Just kinding. At least about the end part. I see you have moved on from our relationship and found a new lover. I noticed you guys have been doing a lot through my stocking on facebook. HEHEHE. I miss you! I am glad you and Whitney have become such great friends. He daughters are perfect for Lils.

Whitney said...

Yeah I know Jamie we went camping with Brittney and she looks just as pretty when she wakes up from sleeping outside all night!! It makes me sick to.

I love all the pictures! Except the picture me

John Stockett said...

I still think you should come to the redwoods...they miss you! It's been 6 years...Caden was a bambino.

Amy

Armstrong family said...

Hi! It's been so long sense i have talked to you. I feel like i don't have time anymore to blog so i'm just catching up.I miss you! next time i'm in logan i need to call you. is your number still the same?

The McEwen's said...

Fun fun! Are you guys coming to the reunion this weekend? I sure hope so. I'll be very disappointed if you're not there!