If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Hair
Ok so I KNOW I don't look like Halle Barry, but I was thinking about cutting my hair short again..... I know I get bored so easy! Tell me what you think? Do you like my hair long or short hmmmmm???
You look adorable either way and I'm so jealous of that! Think of it this way - if you do short, it always grows back. Also if you keep it long (which is still gorgeous btw), your gonna have to do more layers or something else to keep you from being bored :)
you look older with short hair, but I personally love the long, maybe you can do a happy medium-short and long at the same time! good luck with that decision!
long hair...! short hair makes you look like tinker bell or owen... Then again your hair does grow quickly... I like it long not short sorry:) LOVE YOU. Tbell
P.S. I don't remember if I got back with you on the Las Vegas trip, but I don't think we will be heading that way as soon as I had hoped. Financial reasons...ugh! We will DEFINITELY meet up with you guys one way or another & you are ALWAYS welcome in our home--good excuse to go to Disney right?! Love love love you & am dying to see you!!
I like it long... it was booty long when I met you back in the second grade! (well you 2nd, me 4th) If you're bored try a different style. Layers? Bangs?
Definitely long hair... And LOVE your red pillow! I copied one too but in a different color. I was at Z Gallery the other day and saw one just like it for $48.00!!!
The short hair is so cute on you, but I have to say I prefer the long hair. It was a tough decision, but I think it makes you look beautiful vs. cute, you know? Maybe switch it up with long bangs or layers if you want a change.
Brad and i have been married for 6 years. We have one beautiful daughter (5), Lilia... who is my big helper. She knows what she wants, and has quite the personality. She loves to play puzzles, polly pockets, and babies. She is our angel! Owen (2), is ALL boy! Wrestling, cars, trains, sports... he does it all. We have to tell him to settle down throughout the day, because he gets so round up, but we love him anyway and his cute little dimpled smile! Graham is a new addition to the family in March. I can tell he will fit perfectly in our family, because he doesnt seem to mind the loudness or craziness of our house. Although his red hair and blue eyes do make us think he was switched at birth! We currently live in Logan Ut. while Brad finishes school. We keep this blog as a journal for us and our friends. We love to travel, play board games, sleep in, make fun of TV shows, and eat good food!
12 comments:
I love long hair, personally. :)
I met you when you're hair was short. You can pull off any hairstyle- you lucky girl! You're beautiful either way :)
LONG
on you and Halle
You look adorable either way and I'm so jealous of that! Think of it this way - if you do short, it always grows back. Also if you keep it long (which is still gorgeous btw), your gonna have to do more layers or something else to keep you from being bored :)
Very pretty face. Short hair is surprisingly a very nice look for you. --Richard
you look older with short hair, but I personally love the long, maybe you can do a happy medium-short and long at the same time! good luck with that decision!
long hair...! short hair makes you look like tinker bell or owen...
Then again your hair does grow quickly... I like it long not short sorry:) LOVE YOU.
Tbell
short!
p.s. thanks for the nice comment on my blog, i've been stalking yours for a while. your babies are beautiful!
P.S. I don't remember if I got back with you on the Las Vegas trip, but I don't think we will be heading that way as soon as I had hoped. Financial reasons...ugh! We will DEFINITELY meet up with you guys one way or another & you are ALWAYS welcome in our home--good excuse to go to Disney right?! Love love love you & am dying to see you!!
I like it long... it was booty long when I met you back in the second grade! (well you 2nd, me 4th) If you're bored try a different style. Layers? Bangs?
Definitely long hair... And LOVE your red pillow! I copied one too but in a different color. I was at Z Gallery the other day and saw one just like it for $48.00!!!
The short hair is so cute on you, but I have to say I prefer the long hair. It was a tough decision, but I think it makes you look beautiful vs. cute, you know? Maybe switch it up with long bangs or layers if you want a change.
Post a Comment