4 years ago
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Girls are from Venus
There is NO doubt in my mind that we all come to earth with our own unique spirits. Isn't it funny that girls just automatically pick up a baby or makeup, while little boys seem to be programed to play with balls or cars. Well Lily went with me to the mall today, and had the best time at her new favorite store.... CLAIRES! I let her pick something out, and she picked this cute little purse with makeup in it. At first I was like "oh no" but it actually turned out to be a lot of fun!
She did a great job on her own makeup, it looked pretty good with the exception of it being green!
Then she did mine..... not so good. She thought it was pretty funny!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it!! It is so becoming. I think she should do your make-up every morning for you. ;) haha I am glad you girls had fun though.
very cute, you're such an awesome mama to have her put all of that makeup on you! How fun!
Post a Comment