If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh sunny day-ay!

Brad has a new job that keeps him gone from 3 to midnight! Today we actually got to spend some time as a family. It was such a nice day. 68 degrees makes for a GREAT park day. Especially when your in good company!

There is still snow on the mountains but you would have never guessed it today.
I know, I know...my stomach goes out as far as my chest. (Am I allowed to say that) When its as big as Owens... someone say something! Anyway, after lily took Owen down the slide, I put him up by himself...he started to cry! Sliding isn't his thing!
But its brads! HAHA he barely fit down the slide....I have a couple other pictures of him trying to get out ;)
O's new shoes!
I think we need to give this kid a hair cut..... but isn't he just darling!!! 9 months YESTERDAY!
We like to call this "The Spider"
An attempt at a family picture. Lily always has her tongue out, and Owen...hes not into it!

My boys!
My little drama queen! LOVE HER! Thanks Jill for the shirt;)

5 comments:

californiadreamin said...

Such a beautiful family :)

Brooke Trogdon said...

Darling! So much fun! I love your family picture. It's perfect and completely captures the moment.

Jamie said...

Such cute pictures. Oh, and about the tummy thing...I was laughing so hard! I don't agree with you though.

Melody said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you're starting to get some warm days out there. Isn't it nice?

The McEwen's said...

Sooo cute you guys are! I was actually looking at how tiny your little tummy is and then I read what you wrote and laughed!