If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Grandmas!

This is my mom, isn't she beautiful! She would kill you if I told you this, but she is 50! She doesn't look anywhere near her age! She is so beautiful to me. She is probably also one of the strongest people I know! Today is my dad's birthday, he would have been 54 today! He would be so proud of my mom! Look at how all the grandkids just love her!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Did your dad pass away? If he did, I am so sorry. I didn't even know.

Lively's said...

Last Satueday was 16 years since my mom passed...She would have been 52 this last December. Thinking about her makes me happy for all the things I have in my life! Your mom is a great woman! I have always thought that about her! Glad to see she is so happy with all her grandkids!

Camber Casper said...

I love your mom, she has always been so beautiful! Please tell her I said hello and happy 50th!!