4 years ago
Monday, April 12, 2010
Baby Animal Days!
This Saturday, Brad and I took Lily and her cousin Marissa to baby animal days in Logan! It ended up being a really nice day! Lily didn't want to have anything to do with the bunnies, baby chicks, baby goats, ducks, and didn't really even enjoy the pony rides! She is DRAMA!! You would have thought the baby chicks were going to eat her alive, the way she was acting! However she loved the bounce house slide, and the delicious fair food though.
Isn't this so beautiful!!

She wouldn't let Brad let go of her! We didn't force her to get on... but she was sure happy to get off.

They had Bear World there too. The baby bears were so cute! I WANT A PET BEAR!

Cute when they are young..... disgusting when they're old! Petty much like any living animal.
I fell in love with the bunnies! They were selling them for $10. I was tempted....but then I remembered the eat.....and poop.

Marissa and her favorite bunny.
Lily on her bounce slide. Pretty much the only thing she enjoyed.
Oh wait she loved the Easter Bunny.
Just hugging
Baby turtles
Marissa held the snake but I forgot to get a picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
bunnies are probably easier to potty train then toddlers lol.
They even go in a litter box. But they chew stuff up....
Love your photos! They're so good especially that cute one of the sheep and the lamb. So cute!
Post a Comment