





















Sorry for all the pictures of myself... I promise I will be posting of what i know everyone comes on my blog for......MY KIDS! Thank you Randa for your time, I know I am a goof ball and its hard to get good photos of myself! YOUR AWESOME! www.alvordphotography.blogspot.com

9 comments:
you are sooooo gorgeous!!!!!
I love your hair right now and your body is HOT.
miss miss miss miss miss you!
If it's time to be honest I'll admit that I come to your blog for you. I really don't know your kids at all. So if you're feeling like people would rather see more kids than you and Brad, I'm on the other bandwagon.
Did you feel like a senior in highschool taking those shots? It was all I could think of. You look SO good, Brad is lucky.
Oh and I still would smooche on Owen any day. I don't have to know your kids to love on them. I love that they are so expressive. Hmm, I wonder where they get it...
I LOVE the photos. They're gorgeous! You're gorgeous! Were these just for fun or are you going to use them for something? I love your blog and I love it when you post stuff about you too! Keep it up!
Brit you're so beautiful! Wish there was more of a family resemblence!!! Because we don't get to see each other or talk much I love that you keep your blog updated so I can at least see what's going on with you! Love you gorgeous girl!
Hello Super Model! What are they being used for? What a great idea to get a nice picture of yourself. I love them all.
I did totally feel like a senior! That is funny. I am going to be auditioning for a few musicals this spring...we'll see!
Wowsy you're a foxy lady! Those pictures were awesome, you are so beautiful!
Goregeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I hate you and love you at the same time. It looks like you had so much fun doing these!
Post a Comment