If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't be a hater!

Yes Im running in slippers...
Yes Im running in a Moo Moo...
Yes my husband is HOT...
Yes! I love my jogger!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

You look beautiful and I love your jogger!

Jamie said...

I was going to say that I loved your shoes. I don't know if lily was enjoying herself in the last picture though ;)

Kathy Chatham said...

Love the jogger. It doesn't look like Lily is very happy in the last picture.

Love you guys!!!
Kathy

Connor & Mama said...

God Bless the Moo-moo! ;)

Love the jogger!

(And love Lily's lack-of-excited face in the last picture!)

Brittney said...

Her lack of excitment came from me stopping!....Girl! I cant run forever!!!

Lisa and company said...

your hair looks adorable!!!
I have been jogging too although I still have smoker's lungs after all these years lol.
I am up to about 4 minutes jogging then I have to walk a couple minutes to recover.
You need to talk Barbara into using her free plane ticket to fly me out to Washington for the family reunion. Travis said we could probably scrape up enough money so I could bring Kailyn too.

emoulton said...

Lily looks like she loves it too! Seriously though, you look like a celeb in US magazine! You are one hot mama!