If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

YOU ARE SO JEALOUS!!

Look at my new shoes... ROSS BABY!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim and Jeremy Walker said...

I love Ross!!! I've gotten so many pairs of shoes there! Jeremy always tries to keep me away from their shoes because I almost always leave with a pair when we go! SO CUTE!

melanie said...

You read my mind! You totally scored. Those are the cutest shoes I've seen in a LONG time. Yay for you. Too bad for me. If they're 7 or 7.5's maybe send them to me for my birthday on May 4th. Thanks. :)

melanie said...

I still think about these....


and about our vacation. Hmm, I also found an all-inclusive resort in puerto vallart for only $550 for five nights including airfare. how about we ditch our husbands and just go on our own. that way it's half price by not paying for them. :) Troy and I already did NY together so maybe we all vacation next year if you do NY this year.