If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Painting

Lily helped me paint some pictures for her room. I think they turned out really cute! She looks so big to me, and so does her room! How does it go SO fast!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lively's said...

I want to do something like this, but I am putting the baby in with Peyton. Have any ideas as what to draw tat isn't too girly? And what kind of wood did you use?

Jamie said...

Those are so cute! How did you do the flowers on them? You are so creative, I love them!!

Kathy Chatham said...

Way too cute!!! Want to do some for my house?

Lisa and company said...

super cute!!
(the dollhouse looks awesome too LOL)

Connor & Mama said...

You are so crafty! I love them!!