If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Catalog PLUS Drawing!


February's new catalog is here!!! I am looking for new items to add to my display, so I need your help! Take a look at the new catalog and pick your top ten. Everyone who participates I will put into a drawing for one of the pieces they've selected!

Also its not to late to order from the January Catalog. Our BUY 1 GET 2 HALF OFF special for January is a great way to get those pieces you want before they go!

Visit my Website HERE to look at the Catalog, and dont forget to send me your top ten!

1 comment:

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

I'll do it! I love lia sophia! Here are my top 10 favs (not necessarily in order)

-azure necklace
-ocean ring
-rhapsody necklace
-violet fog necklace
-pearlette necklace
-greek isle ring
-moon dance necklace
-renew necklace
-appletini ring
-covet ring
-silverado necklace
-fancy that necklace

yeah so that's more than 10 but i seriously love this stuff! How fun that you're doing it, hope business is going well for you!