If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently, it becomes special because you have made it so.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Im so excited!.... I just can't hide it!

Posted by Picasa
As most of you know I tried to potty train Lily last summer and I turned into a evil mother, evil wife, and pretty much a horrible person to be around (Sorry Lisa). I watch Lily as she watched herself pee on the floor. I felt like I had a puppy, it was a horrible experience. So I pretty much told my self after a WEEK of trying to potty train, that if she was still in diapers on her first date I didn't even care. Well.....
WE DID IT!!
Yesterday Lily wore underwear ALL DAY with NO accidents, and the same today!
All I have to say is...
BOO-YA!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

YEAH!!!!

Connor & Mama said...

YAY!!! Go Lily!....and Brit!!

Jamie said...

YEAH LILLY!!!! Tell her I am going to take her for a special treat if she keeps it up. If my children EVER get better. Maybe tomorrow. That is so exciting for you too. I love having my girls potty trained.

Lisa and company said...

She didn't do nearly as much damage to my carpet as Molly did lol